COACHES' CODE OF ETHICS
Fowler International Academy Coaches are committed to the highest standards of professional ethics.
OUR COACHES CODE OF ETHICS
• I will maintain a professional relationship with my clients at all times.
• I will always keep my clients' interests above those of my own.
• I will maintain, guard and guarantee my clients' confidentiality.
• I will not offer advice, counseling, or psychotherapy to any client in my duties as a coach.
• I will never do harm to any client.
• I will develop lasting relationships built on a foundation of honesty, integrity, and respect with every client I serve.
• I will commit all of my professional experience, energy and focus on helping every client I serve.
• I will expect success from every client I serve, and I will not be limited in my expectations by my clients' past performances.
• I will encourage my clients to believe in themselves, set realistic goals, take appropriate actions and celebrate success.
• I will provide my clients with a safe and nurturing coaching experience, which will allow them to be themselves without fear of judgment, criticism or failure.
• I will remain committed to professional excellence in all that I do and all I provide.